Need Help Disenrolling?
Medicare has rules in place on how and when you can disenroll for a Medicare Advantage Plan.
Here’s what you need to know!
Typically, you are only able to leave a Medicare Advantage plan during:
- The Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) which takes place from October 15th to December 7th of each year.
- The Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period which takes place from January 1st to March 31st of each year.
You also may be eligible to leave your plan during a Special Enrollment Period (SEP).
- You can sign up for a different Medicare Advantage Plan
- When you submit an application for a different plan and Medicare accepts your application, your current coverage will end automatically once your new coverage starts. You will not need to do anything else!
- Complete and return the eternalHealth disenrollment form.
- You can find the disenrollment form here.