Drug Costs with Extra Help
Extra help, also known as low income subsidy (LIS), allows you to pay less for prescription drug coverage, if eligible.
Here’s what you should know
With extra help from Medicare, you’ll pay less for prescription drug coverage.
Download the LIS Premium Summary Chart to view your monthly plan premium.
Not Receiving Extra Help?
See if you qualify by calling:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (24 hours a day/7-days a week),
- TTY/TDD users call 1-877-486-2048
- Your State Medicaid Office
- The Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- TTY/TDD users should call 1-800-325-0778